Monday, March 16, 2009

Time for something or other..


People with kids always say they don't know what they did with all their spare time before they procreated... I'm wondering what i do with all my time too.
There are some people whose homes are always spotless, and their lunches are always packed. They have gifts for upcoming birthdays and clothes picked out for special occasions...
Then there's me.
Always feeling rushed, and behind. I constantly have the feeling that I have an assignment due. (No, i'm not in school, but i know that feeling all too well).
What am I doing?
Someone asked me last night if i knit the sweater i was wearing. HA!!! The fact is, I probably would have the time if i wasn't blogging, or learning how to use my new iphone or visiting friends or eating or playing outside...
btw... the image above is of a t shirt for toddlers. it's called "busy schedule" . It's hard being 3.

No comments: