Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FUNKY TOWN... IN A BAD WAY


Sooo, i've been in a funk. This doesn't happen to me very often, so i'm not the greatest at dealing with it. Among my worries in Funktyown there is education, family, and employment.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask for it. I need a manual. I will pay a decent sum for it, as the correct guidelines could save me thousands in tuition, college funds, and re-training. I am also willing to trade my scooter for it, (less than 100km's) or my bass guitare, which i haven't personally used for more than 3 hours.

If the manual of life does exist, and someone is holding out on me, I swear i will sneak into your home and steal all your left socks and put tiny holes in your shoes.

Srsly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, dude.
i wish i had something insightful to tell you right now...
keep going, be positive, know it's all working itself out perfectly, even and especially the shitty stuff.
I would like to hang out, truly soon. lets do this. you're fucking amazing.
you're rad, love you loads
dar