Saturday, September 5, 2009

Soul Pancake, and other inter-gems...

I am training someone today at work who needs no training, which means for 3 hours i get to hang out on the interwebs, guilt free.  I've spent most of that time this morning at Soul Pancake.  If you're planning on wasting time on the internet, this is a great place to do it.  Unlike the old faves LOL cats and  fail blog, and my new favourite total waste of time, Texts from Last Night, Soul Pancake is a place where people go to ask and answer many of lifes big questions.  It offers food for thought (mmm pancakes) and creativity to boot. 
One more before I go.  The Hype Machine is great.  The greatest feature is that when you search for an artist it shows you when or if that artist is in your area, and where they are playing.   It's really thorough too!
I'm outta words for now.

3 comments:

McElroy said...

Of all of these the only one that has ever held my attention is texts from last night.

Brilliant.

elea said...

Not even SoulPancake?

McElroy said...

Only looked at it briefly but it seemed annoying.

To each their own of course, just didn't put the jam in my peanut butter and jam sandwich.