Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GAGA'S GOING DOWN. (notinagoodway)

GET OUTTA MY FACE, GAGA.
i can't sleep.
for the first time in my life.
i shouldn't complain- i know. for years and years I've heard friends complain of painfully long nights, and sleepy days.
i didn't get it-until now.
why is it, that in months when i am physically and mentally exhausted, I'm not sleeping?
me- the girl who falls asleep mid party?! mid drink? mid conversation?

last night i woke up from a glorious 2 hours of sleep to a full volume dance-party/lady gaga karaoke session/rooftop deck rave. it was as ugly as it sounds.
it was the rudest awakening since i was 21 and woke up to a sharpie cock on my face and pearl jam quotes on my ass.

anyway- I'm officially going to try melatonin, i hear it works wonders. and exercise.
..
and speaking of sharpies, look what these creative cats did with theirs!
get it?  they're MASKS.
ooooooh.

No comments: