Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bio Dad Update

Through the help of my friend, Nancy Drew, I managed to track down an old friend of my moms who, it turns out dated Bio Dad before my mom did. (Before my mom got to town, and they became buddies). Awesome. Sheryl has been amazing, and told me more about Bio Dad then i ever thought i would know.
Apparently I look like him.
mind was blown...
WOAH! (That's a joey lawrence woah)
She gave me a wonderful description of him, and told me his name was Brad.
again. mind blown...
What a gift she's given me!
I'm not getting my hopes up for any sort of reunion. Even if i could track him down i'm really not sure what i'd say to him. I thinks that's cause i'm not sure what i want from him. The only thing i'm sure of is that i want to see his face. And did you see 30 Rock the last two weeks? What if he needs a kidney or something? or he thinks i need one? these things can get complicated quickly, and i'm really quite happy with my life at the moment.
These are all questions i need to answer over the next weeks and months.
No rush here.
Baby steps.

3 comments:

leah p said...

i love this... it's like a real life mystery. can't wait till you solve it.

McElroy said...

Just cause you post this on a blog doesn't mean you can tell us in real life.

You're fucking dad's name is Brad, you woulda thought I woulda heard about this.

McElroy said...

Damn it.

Missed the apostrophe T in that sentence.

doesn't mean you can"'T" tell us in real life.