Monday, May 25, 2009

working hard, gettin older

i think my last day off was... wait... nope, don't remember. The next one will be Friday, June 05th 2009. i have a crush on that day. You should hear the way i say it- soooo sweetly.
Before this thing called "Children's Telethon" entered my life i used to be a real birthday person. I'd have countdowns, and invite all the people who warm my heart to eat drink and be merry to celebrate that my clutzy ass made it another whole year on this earth. The last two years, however, my birthday has fallen right smack in the middle of helping to produce a 12 hour piece of television, on top of working my normal 40hour/week.
yowza.
bust out the grumpy pants.

here's the thing though. i have an amazing partner in crime who knows how much i love to party like an 8 year old, and he's taken up the slack and planned birthday bowling. just when i thought i couldn't fall more in love...
sigh...
grumpy pants off. birthday suit officially on.
(best bear ev-ar)
(?!?!)

1 comment:

leah p said...

omg, that bear. want.

HAPPY BIRFDAY ERMA